Thanks, you wonderful person! I’m glad you enjoy the blog!
Endless list of AUs are the following (which are either just reblogs of movie pics or actual things from me)
AUs that I have, but haven’t fully elaborated on them just yet
because i’m a lazy piece of garbage
- Mermaid AU that was brought to my attention by someone (Probably Miranda) in which Wilbur is a merman
more like merboywho one day stumbles upon a girl (Violet) walking along his beach (which is pretty weird since it’s pretty secluded and visitors are little to none) and discovers that she and her family are actually living in the lighthouse that overlooks the ocean. Upset with being relocated, Violet spends most of her time exploring the beach, keeping away from her family the best she can.
- Spy AU in which Violet is one of the best agents in the field. She works alone; only reluctantly taking in new recruits when agency (also know as SUPERS) forces her. Often times she is seen as intimidating and aloof, thus eliminating any potential friendships,(which she does not need). While Violet can easily hack into databases and take down villains with the flick of her wrist, she does not possess every skill. On her next mission, the agency sends her off to do the impossible: take down KRONOS, another agency that has been an underground operation and is one of SUPERS biggest threat. The job is given to her, but there’s a catch. She has to bring tech genius, Wilbur Robinson, along for the ride.
Drabbles that I have personally done (but I recommend going through the drabble tag to see all the amazing writers in this fandom)
Other ones that don’t have a group
- Drabble Request One
- Drabble Request Two
- Drabble Request Three
- Drabble Request Four
- Listen to Me
- Fading Fast (TW: Death)
- Please Don’t (TW: Acts of suicide mentioned)
- Something to Notice
- [Insert Super Cool Valentine’s Day Title]
- Headcanon that I extended into a drabble
These are all the things that I have done, but you can find a whole bunch of amazing works done by amazing people if you just flip through the blog. Thanks again for being a sweetheart!
TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF WHO I THINK IS THE GREATEST DIRECTOR OF ALL TIME
- Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep. Bonus if one half gets the other to run their hand through their hair and down their back.
- Forehead touching.
- Stroking one’s head in that way where their hand lingers on their cheek or jaw, and giving them a soft smile.
- Slow, shy kissing that eventually just ends up being really calming and nice to both of them.
- One person doing or talking about something they enjoy greatly whereas their partner just stares at them with a small smile and slight laugh because wow what a cutie their partner is.
- Hugs around the waist from behind and nuzzling their neck while talking as casually as ever.
- Forehead kisses.
- Playful arguing that leads to playful, harmless elbows shoving into their sides while they laugh at each other and themselves.
- Gazing up at the night sky while laying down on theirs and pointing out different stars and holding hands and shifting closer to one another.
It’s not always about sex, sometimes the best type of intimacy is where you just lay back, laugh together at the stupidest things, hold each other, and enjoy each others’ company.
Haven’t been on for a while, so I leave you with a couple of Willet Manips.